Monday, February 7, 2011

First Things First

This moment is a little chaotic.  I am new to the blog world and I somehow ended up creating two completely separate blogs as I rushed through the process in order to finish in time to get lunch ready.  While trying to at least get something up and going, I had one child asking me, or more like demanding to know, what princess doll I would like to play with and another child screaming at the top of his lungs.  He was screaming at the top of his lungs not because he needed anything in particular, but because he can - he is discovering his voice.  Oh, and in case you were curious, I chose to play with Cinderella.  But, I couldn't just say, "I choose Cinderella," I had to specify which Cinderella doll I wanted as there are two.

At any rate, as I type away (quite quickly I might add) I look across the table and see my daughter giving her little brother some cheese to snack on.  She breaks the little cubes apart since he is too little to do it himself and places them on his tray.  This is a great moment as she is usually taking his snacks from him.

More to come . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment