Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Snapshot

It has been a while.  I have a lot of things to write about, but not knowing where to begin, I thought I would just highlight what I've been doing this past month or so.

  • Raising a toddler and a baby (need I say more?).
  • I have taken up Sudoku.  I am not great at it, but when I finish a puzzle, there is a great sense of accomplishment.
  • Gossip Girl has peaked my interest quite a bit.  Chuck Bass is awesome.  He and Blair are so perfect for each other.  Jenny bugs and is super selfish and mean to others.  I want Nate and Vanessa to get back together, and Lily and Rufus need to just work out their issues.  Anyway, I could go on and on, but I will restrain.
  • I met Blue from Blue's Clues.
  • I worked at Anthropologie as a temp one day and got $376 worth of products for $71.  It was fun other than needing to be there at 5am.
  • My job has changed slightly.  I am awaiting a new job description.
  • I dabbled in trying to plan a vacation.
  • Been spending a lot of time with my husband and kids, but it never quite feels like enough or it feels like I need a vacation - it depends on the day.
  • Thinking that I might try to get into sewing and making stuff like clothes and other household funness.
  • Enjoying every single time that my three year old says "My bad Mom.  I'm sorry.  It was my bad."
And in efforts not to bring about boredom, I will end there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment